This privacy statement contains information about how Looping handles your personal information. We encourage you to read the privacy statement carefully.
- Main concepts
- Contact information
- Romerike Internett is responsible for processing
- What kind of information do we collect?
- Consent pursuant to section 6f and possibility to withdraw consent
- Information from other sources
- The purpose of the processing of personal data?
- Consent to e-mail correspondence, direct marketing and further contact
- How long is the information saved for?
- Who can the information be shared with?
- Information sharing with third parties
- Where is the information stored?
- Your rights in relation to access, deletion and possible relocation
- Other purposes
- Email and phone
1. Looping AS contactinformation
Looping AS is responsible for processing your personal data. If you have questions about the treatment or want to get in touch with us to exercise your rights, you will find our contact information below:
Karenslyst Allé 16
0278 Oslo, Norway
Organisation number: 818644922
E-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Cell phone: 92484431
2. Main concepts
Personal information is information that alone or together with other information can be used to identify, locate or contact a person. Examples of personal information are name, phone number and IP address.
Processing of personal data involves all forms of handling of personal data such as: collection, analysis, registration and storage.
The data controller is the one who decides the purpose of the processing of personal data and what information is requested. The data controller is responsible for ensuring that the handling of your personal data takes place in accordance with the current Personal Data Act.
3. Looping AS responsible for processing
Looping AS is responsible for the processing of your personal data.
4. What kind of information do we collect?
When you register via a form, order a service or product, or visit our website, you may be asked to provide information. Depending on the situation, we may be able to request the following personal information:
- E-mail address
- Phone number
- What you company you work for
- Position or area of responsibility
- What industry you work in
- Business website
- Information about what type of computers your company have and what products and packages they have
- Other information such as in-depth questions or answers to forms
- Technical information: which URL you use to access our websites, your IP address and user behavior, type of browser, language and information about identification and operating system.
5. Section 6 f as an alternative to selected consent via the website. Consent can be withdrawn
6. Information from other sources
When you agree that we process your personal information, you also agree that we may register other information about you that you have provided to us on a previous occasion. Based on publicly available information, we may also supplement your registered information with industry and additional contact information. If you are a customer with us, we can also add additional contact information to your information, which you have registered with us via e.g. Phone call with customer service Information needed for the services you will use will also be stored.
7. The purpose of the processing of personal data?
The information you provide is used for the following purposes:
- Sales and marketing activities in the form of direct e-mail or telephone contact
- Customer care and information about our products
- To get statistics and information about user behavior to improve both the website and the user experience itself
- So that we can give you a more personal experience and deliver products and other content that interests you
We request your personal information to:
- Answer requests
- Send the desired material, or in other ways be able to fulfill our obligations towards you submitting your information
- Create and maintain a sales dialogue
- Submit information that may be of interest to you
- Add to email list for news and other content that you have chosen to receive
8. Consent to e-mail correspondence, direct marketing and further contact
By agreeing to our processing of your personal data in accordance with the above purposes, you agree to the following:
- We process your personal information in accordance with this privacy statement
- We can send you direct marketing via email about our products if you agree
- We can contact you by e-mail or telephone
- Subscribe to newsletters via email you have chosen to receive. You can say no to further emails by following the link at the bottom of our emails, or by contacting us directly.
9. How long is the information stored?
We process the personal data only as long as it takes to fulfill the purpose of their collection, then we delete the information.
If you have an active dialogue with us, we will take care of your information for 2 years from the last contact; then we remove the information we have about you. An active dialogue is defined as having interacted with Looping AS or representatives from us for the past 2 years by phone, by answering e-mails, downloading material on the website or registering via a form.
If you have agreed to the processing of your personal data in connection with you accepting regular e-mails, we will continue to process your personal data until you terminate your subscription. We then store your personal information for 2 years before we delete the information.
In the event that you are employed in a company that is a customer of ours, we process your information within the framework of customer processing. For active customer relationships, we process your information until (1) you terminate your position in the company, or that (2) the company no longer has an active customer relationship with us. When a customer relationship is terminated, the terms for storing and processing information change to the same terms as described in the previous sections. If you terminate your employment with the company, you are responsible for notifying us so that we can delete your information.
10. Who can the information be shared with?
The information provided will be available to a limited number of people in the business, who either work in the marketing department, customer support or sales.
11. Information sharing with third parties
We do not sell your personal information to third parties. We only use it internally. If there is an ongoing sales or customer dialogue between you, us and any of our partners, we share information such as:
- E-mail address
- Phone number
- What you company you work for
If we have recorded your information in connection with an event carried out together with an external party, we may transfer the same categories of personal information as indicated above, as well as any answers to further form or further questions.
12. Where is the information stored?
The information is stored by Looping AS in our customer system.
13. Your rights in relation to access, deletion and possible relocation
You have the right to receive information about what information we have about you. You can also demand that we correct incorrect information or delete your information.
If you wish to withdraw your consent or demand an overview of information, correction or deletion, please contact us at the e-mail address we have provided under the section for contact information. To receive such information, you must send an electronic copy of the request to a signed document. If you want to move information, we can also help you with that
14. Other purposes
If we are to use the personal information for a purpose other than that for which it was collected, the duty to provide information reappears and we must then state what the new purpose is and provide parts of the information above again.
Cookies are small text files that are placed on your computer when you download a web page.
Storage of information and processing of this information is not permitted unless the user has both been informed of and has given his/her consent to process. The user must be informed about and approve what information is processed, what the purpose of the processing is and who processes the information,
16. Email and phone
We use email and telephone as part of the daily work relevant information that emerges from telephone conversations and email exchanges that take place as part of customer processing is registered in the customer system.
Our employees also use email in general dialogue with internal and external contacts. The individual is responsible for deleting messages that are no longer relevant, and at least every year reviewing and deleting unnecessary content in the email box. Upon resignation, the email accounts are deleted, but some relevant emails will normally be transferred to colleagues.
Sensitive personal information should not be sent by email.
We would like to inform you that regular email is unencrypted. We therefore do not encourage you to send confidential, sensitive or other confidential information via email.